Practice these Bar Graph under Bar Graph walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on Bar Graph for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of Bar Graph of Bar Graph.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge Bar Graph specifically Bar Graph.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on Bar Graph under Bar Graph.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of Bar Graph topic of Bar Graph:
Answer: Option D
Average foreign exchange reserves over the given period = [1/8 * (2640 + 3720 + 2520 + 3360 + 3120 + 4320 + 5040 + 3120)] million US $ = 3480 million US $. Foreign exchange reserves in 1996-97 = 4320 million US $. Required Percentage = (4320/3480 * 100)% = 124.14% ≈ 125%
Answer: Option A
There is an increase in foreign exchange reserves during the years 1992-93, 1994-95, 1996-97 and 1997-98 as compared to previous year(as shown by bar graph). The percentage increase in reserves during these years compared to previous year are: For 1992-93 = [(3720 - 2640)/2640 * 100]% = 40.91% For 1994-95 = [(3360 - 2520)/2520 * 100]% = 33.33% For 1996-97 = [(4320 - 3120)/3120 * 100]% = 38.46% For 1997-98 = [(5040 - 4320)/4320 * 100]% = 16.67% Clearly, the percentage increases over previous year
Answer: Option C
Average foreign exchange reserves over the given period = 3480 million US $. The country had reserves above 3480 million US $ during the years 1992-93, 1996-97 and 1997-98 i.e., for 3 years and below 3480 million US $ during the years 1991-92, 1993-94, 1994-95, 1995-96 and 1998-99 i.e., for 5 years. Hence, required ratio = 3:5.