Practice these Bar Graph 4 under Bar Graph walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on Bar Graph 4 for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of Bar Graph 4 of Bar Graph.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge Bar Graph specifically Bar Graph 4.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on Bar Graph 4 under Bar Graph.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of Bar Graph 4 topic of Bar Graph:
Answer: Option C
For state A = increase % = 5/40 * 100 = 12.5% For state B = increase % = 10/35 * 100 = 28.57% For state C = decrease % = 5/45 * 100 = 11.11% For state D = increase % = 10/45 * 100 = 22.22% For state F = decrease % = 10/50 * 100 = 20% Maximum increase % is for state E.