Practice these C-preprocessor under C Programming walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on C-preprocessor for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of C-preprocessor of C Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge C Programming specifically C-preprocessor.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on C-preprocessor under C Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of C-preprocessor topic of C Programming:
A preprocessor is a program
The preprocessor provides the ability for _______________
#include <somefile.h> are _______ files and #include “somefile.h” ________ files.
If #include is used with file name in angular brackets
What is the output of this C code?
#define foo(m, n) m * n = 10
#pragma exit is primarily used for?
Property which allows to produce different executable for different platforms in C is called?
The #include directive