Practice these String Operations under C Programming walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on String Operations for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of String Operations of C Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge C Programming specifically String Operations.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on String Operations under C Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of String Operations topic of C Programming:
Which of the following function compares 2 strings with case-insensitively?