Practice these Constructors & Garbage Collection under Java Programming walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on Constructors & Garbage Collection for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of Constructors & Garbage Collection of Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge Java Programming specifically Constructors & Garbage Collection.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on Constructors & Garbage Collection under Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of Constructors & Garbage Collection topic of Java Programming:
Answer: Option D
A and B are wrong because they use the default access modifier and the access modifier for the class is public (remember, the default constructor has the same access modifier as the class). D is wrong. The void makes the compiler think that this is a method specification - in fact if it were a method specification the compiler would spit it out.
Answer: Option A
Java pass reference as value. passing the object reference, and not the actual object itself. Simply reassigning to the parameter used to pass the value into the method will do nothing, because the parameter is essentially a local variable.