Practice these Constructors & Garbage Collection under Java Programming walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on Constructors & Garbage Collection for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of Constructors & Garbage Collection of Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge Java Programming specifically Constructors & Garbage Collection.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on Constructors & Garbage Collection under Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of Constructors & Garbage Collection topic of Java Programming:
Answer: Option D
Java handles deallocation of memory automatically, we do not need to explicitly delete an element. Garbage collection only occurs during execution of the program. When no references to the object exist, that object is assumed to be no longer needed, and the memory occupied by the object can be reclaimed.
Answer: Option A
Choice A is the correct answer. The code does not compile because the constructor of class A is declared as private. This creates a problem when the subclass constructor makes an implicit super() call to the parent class constructor at the time B is instantiated. Since the code does not compile, all the other choices are incorrect. If the constructor of A had not been private, the output would have been 7.
Answer: Option B
Primitive widening uses the smallest method argument possible. (For Example if you pass short value to a method but method with short argument is not available then compiler chooses method with int argument). But in this case compiler will prefer the older style before it chooses the newer style, to keep existing code more robust. var-args method is looser than wider.