Practice these Httpd.java Class under Java Programming walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on Httpd.java Class for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of Httpd.java Class of Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge Java Programming specifically Httpd.java Class.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on Httpd.java Class under Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of Httpd.java Class topic of Java Programming:
1. Which of these method is called when http daemon is acting like a normal web server?
The writeDiskCache() method takes an UrlCacheEntry object and writes it persistently into the local disk. It constructs directory names out of URL, making sure to replace the slash(/) characters with system dependent seperatorChar.
6. Which of these method of httpd class is used to get report on each hit to HTTP server?
serveFromCatche() is a boolean method that attempts to find a particular URL in the cache. If it is successful then the content of that cache entry are written to the client, otherwise it returns false.