Practice these Interfaces under Java Programming walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on Interfaces for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of Interfaces of Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge Java Programming specifically Interfaces.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on Interfaces under Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of Interfaces topic of Java Programming:
Answer: Option D
(3), (6). Both are legal class declarations. (1) is wrong because a class cannot be abstract and final "there would be no way to use such a class". (2) is wrong because interfaces and classes cannot be marked as static. (4) and (5) are wrong because classes and interfaces cannot be marked as protected.
Answer: Option A
Access specifier of interface is either public or no specifier. When no access specifier is used then default access specifier is used due to which interface is available only to other members of the package in which it is declared, when declared public it can be used by any code