Practice these Interfaces under Java Programming walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on Interfaces for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of Interfaces of Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge Java Programming specifically Interfaces.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on Interfaces under Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of Interfaces topic of Java Programming:
Answer: Option A
The options B, C and D are incorrect options as in Java we can declare an abstract class comprising of abstract and non-abstract methods that will not lead to any compilation error. Therefore, A is the correct answer implying that the 't' instance of Test class invokes the display method, which is implemented in the Test class. The display method invokes myName() method declared int the TestAbstract class and prints the name.