Practice these Java.util Library under Java Programming walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on Java.util Library for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of Java.util Library of Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge Java Programming specifically Java.util Library.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on Java.util Library under Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of Java.util Library topic of Java Programming:
1. Which of these method is used to add an element to the start of a LinkedList object?
An element in a LinkedList object can be changed by first using get() to obtain the index or location of that object and the passing that location to method set() along with its new value.
8. Which of these method can be used to increase the capacity of ArrayList object manually?
Vectors are dynamic arrays, it contains many legacy methods that are not part of collection framework, and hence these methods are not present in ArrayList. But both are used to form dynamic arrays.
11. Which of these method is used to reduce the capacity of an ArrayList object?