Practice these Methods Taking Parameters under Java Programming walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on Methods Taking Parameters for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of Methods Taking Parameters of Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge Java Programming specifically Methods Taking Parameters.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on Methods Taking Parameters under Java Programming.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of Methods Taking Parameters topic of Java Programming:
Answer: Option B
Function overloading is a process of defining more than one method in a class with same name differentiated by function signature i:e return type or parameters type and number. Example – int volume(int length, int width) & int volume(int length , int width , int height) can be used to calculate volume.