Practice these Pie Chart 6 under Pie Chart walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on Pie Chart 6 for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of Pie Chart 6 of Pie Chart.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge Pie Chart specifically Pie Chart 6.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on Pie Chart 6 under Pie Chart.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of Pie Chart 6 topic of Pie Chart:
Directions to Solve
Answer these questions on the basis of the following pie-charts describing the characteristics of foreign tourists visiting India during a given year :
1. If in a given year, 100,000 tourists visited India and the age-wise distribution data applies to all countries, how many tourists were below 20 years, but neither Americans, nor Russian nor British?
Number of British tourists between 20 to 40 years = 20,000 * 20% = 4000
5. If in a given year, 100,000 tourists visited India and the age-wise distribution data applies to all countries, the number of American tourists who visited India during the year and are in the age group of 20-40 years is :