Practice these Pie Chart 8 under Pie Chart walk-in interview Questions/ examination questions with best tricks and short cuts with solution. Student (candidate) who want to crack the walk in interview, competitive exams and want to find short cuts and tricks to solve questions on Pie Chart 8 for following purpose.
– Anyone who is wishing to increase their perfect knowledge of Pie Chart 8 of Pie Chart.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test and increase his in depth aptitude knowledge Pie Chart specifically Pie Chart 8.
– Anyone who is preparing for interviews (competitive examinations, govt examinations and bank examinations, off-campus or on campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews) having questions on Pie Chart 8 under Pie Chart.
– Anyone who is preparing for aptitude test or competitive exam or entrance exam.
– Anyone who is preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here is list of Questions and Answers covering all key area of Pie Chart 8 topic of Pie Chart:
Directions to Solve
The gross investment of Life Insurance Corporation of India(in crore of rupees) in different sectors are shown in the pie chart given below, the letters denoting the various sectors are :
A = Private sector
B = Socially - Oriented sector(Plan)
C = Socially = Oriented sectors(Non-Plan)
D = Securities guaranteed by the central government
E = State government securities
F = Central government securities